Makeup is important for children; it complements a disguise or simply allows the child to enter the skin of an imaginary character. Planning a make-up time in children’s parties often allows for a break and calming children.
Here are some easy ideas for kids’ face painting, and the practical steps
and tips of the pros:
Advice and recommendations:
- For children, use water-washable paints. These make-up kits are sold in gaming stores, creative hobbies, festive accessories or fancy dresses.
- Make sure the makeup products are “dermatologically tested”.
- Before using paint on the face, do a test on the skin of the hand to eliminate any risk of allergic reaction.
- Apply a moisturizer before making make-up. It will protect the skin and reinforce the colors.t
- A make-up sponge
- Make-up of white background
- Free powder
- Colorful make-up in the form of cream
- A powder puff
- A brush
- Cotton swabs